Friday, July 02, 2004

well...today after sch was practising for syf tomorrow...although nt performing but still gotta practise or lata go there be audience then blur blur...haha...anyway,these few days keep kena teased by history teacher...its lyk yesterday we went to ask him if can extend the dateline for the history coverpage and files then he said ok...and my friends teased me coz they say they go ask then he say dunno i ask he say can...then they still make tat kinda noise outside staff rm...so embarassing...and today i ask him if the file can hv mixed colours then he say can...then kena teased by frenz again...haiz...they all say he purposely emphasize on the phrase 'only for ur class'...but i dun think so lor...then he keep makin fun of me in class which makes the class think tat...haiz...anyway,am reli excited to watch the syf tomorrow coz my bez fren performing!!!!!!haha...YEAH!!!!er...sorri arh,me abit siao already...hehe...g2g eat dinner...byeZ...