Friday, November 05, 2004

I LOST MY HP!!!!!!! *sob sob* i m so sad...hw can i be tat careless???stupid idiotic me =( haiz...i was in d 119 bus on d way to sch,and i even checked if i left anyhting behind b4 i got dwn...bt juz hw did i loose it???i only realized i lost my hp after i gt dwn the bus...went to seng kang interchange after tat to check if it was found,bt it wasn't...so i gave my particulars to the service officer...bt i tink its 99.999% lost...cuz the bus driver even went up to d bus to check,bt juz can't find it...anyway,wanna thank theresa for going to d bus interchange wif me and ci wei for lending me ur phone to call...well,went to sch today for d malacca trip presentation and to do the banner...sec 1s very pathetic,only 6 ppl turned up[me,theresa,milfred,kenneth,kw and cw] haha...all 1e1,yeps,1e1 rules!!!!! hehe...we completed the three banners and as for d malacca trip presentation,our grp gt the 2nd prize...today =p bt i m in no mood...i miz my hp,haiz...loosing my hp means loosing my contacts and all my msgs =( my mum says tat she wud only get me a new hp if i get scholarship...