Thursday, December 16, 2004

was out for d whole day yst frm 12pm-12am...yups,had class gathering yst...it was totally great,din't think tat it wud turn out to be so fun...my dad went to cherlyn's hse at 12pm to fetch her,eileen,sophia and theresa to east coast park...then we reach there at abt 12.30 and saw hz...we settled everything...clean the table,and den we went to the sea there to play...haha,cherlyn and eileen's slippers almost got washed away...after tat,we went to mac to buy ice cream to eat and then oso to wash our feet which is full of sand...den when we reach the pit,hz went to buy coke and fries,when he came back,he left his fries on the table,and guess wad,a crow went to eat it,den hz threw the whole packet of fries away...at abt 2.30,the rest of the ppl arrive,hui chin and her clique,and the guys...den me,sophia and eileen went to rent a bike to ride...at abt 4.30,me,theresa,sophia,eileen and cherlyn went to buy charcoal and we decided to start the fire...we were such a failure,dun even noe hw to start the fire,den wasted so mani starters...den every1 keep saying "shi bai shi chen gong zhi mu"...haha,we gt reli frustrated after half an hour and decided to call sean...in d end,sean help us start the fire,and we only started bbqing at 6+...den me and theresa went to toilet and saw mr ng and her gurlfren...the both of us feel so xtra,cuz mr ng say he dunno where's the pit,den ask me and theresa to bring him there...den mr ng and her gurlfren still hold hands in front of us =X there were so much food,nicholson brought 5 kg of chicken wings...den me and my clique started bbqing first,and after tat,we change ova...after tat,we played wif sparkes and mr ng and his gurlfren went hm at abt 8+...den we decided to play water bombs cuz jia yi brought 100 plastic bags for it...haha...it was gurls vs boys and i gt wet too...it was reli fun...started clearing up the place at 10...den cherlyn,sophia,seng meng,samuel and su shan took my dad's car hm...we left at abt 11.15 and blur me,i couldn't find my dad's car and made the 5 of them hv to follow me to help me find my dad's car...haha,sorri...reached hm at 12am,immediately went to bathe,den dried my hair and slept at abt 1am...was super tired...and the worst thing is tat i hv to wake up at 9 today morning cuz i hv piano lessons...i gt a flu and sore throat...haiz...den gt no appetite to eat =( bt anyways,the gathering was reli fantastic...