Tuesday, May 09, 2006

e maths paper 2 was a total disaster to me. sighs. i lost 28 marks!!! there are 2 graph qns,both i drew the graph wrongly,and i didn't complete my 2nd graph qn,RAHHHH!!! 21 marks gone. den there's another qn on exchange rate and i couldn't seem to figure out how to form the equation,7 marks gone. and altogether,i've lost 28 marks,minus the marks for all the careless mistakes i'm gonna make for the other qns..boy i'm gonna fail,and i mean fail really badly.

anyway,tmr's our last paper,PHYSICS. to me,physics is a killer subj,cause i always score very badly for tests and dun really understand the subj. i'm just so tired of mugging,worrying abt my papers everyday and squeezing out all my brain juices to memorise the facts. come to think of it,facing the textbooks everyday is a nightmare,lol.

but i'm so glad that exams are FINALLY ending tmr,yay!!! =D gonna regain my freedom agn,hahahahaha.