Friday, July 09, 2004

juz finished changing my blogskin...took abt 1 hrs...sianz...so tiring...so much hmwk for the weekend...got history w/s,journal writing T3 Wk1,science theory w/b,science practical w/b,maths and monday still got higher chinese ting xie...so much hmwk...and i haven't done any yet...pathetic rite?i noe...haha...went to heartland mall to take neoprint wif cherine,crystal,eileen,cherlyn,sophia and theresa...then went popular buy tracing paper for art and went to buy orchid oso for art...oh ya,i fail my maths quiz AGAIN...and i almost cried...why do i keep failing maths?i reli dunno why lor...am i plain stupid or wad...i reli can't stand it anymore when all of my frenz are doing so well for maths and me lagging behind...wads wrong wif me?how am i gonna tell my parents?tomorrow still got beach cleaning and npcc training...gotta go polish np boots liao...byez...