Monday, July 19, 2004

*whew*juz reached hm after rounders practice...so tired...anyway,me feeling so bottled up today...its lyk so wad if i m the chairperson of the class?am i a gd one?i dun tink so lor...haiz...although i may seem to hv mani frenz,but in actual fact,only a few r close to me...and i feel lyk making frenz wif every1 but is tat possible?wellz,i noe there r sum ppl gossiping behind my back bt i juz dun wanna say who it is lor,since she doesn't do tat so often already...well,i wish to b frenz wif her again bt wad did she do when i smile to her?sumtyms she ignore me and sumtyms she smile back...so is she angry wif me anot?haiz...tis whole thing is so stupid lor...anyway,i shdn't hv gossip abt her in d 1st place...for tat,i apologise...but its lyk for everything other ppl do,she tinks tat i m the mastermind when i am nt...why is it tat she's always putting the blame on me?ok,nvm...mayb shdn't blame her already lar,coz its lyk ova for abt 1-2 months le...so juz forget it lor...anyway,why m i suddenly pouring out all tis arh?haha...i dunno oso...juz feel lyk doing tat coz it makes me feel betta...