Thursday, September 16, 2004

i feel lyk telling ms joseph tat i dun wanna be chairperson animore...i juz can't take it animore!!!!!! i juz feel tat there is a betta person to take ova me...its betta tat way...i can't even do a simple job lyk keeping the class quiet...and controlling my temper...guess hz is still angry at me...perhaps becuz i shouted at him yst asking him to return me the photo and he shouted back...then today i tok to him,he simply ignored me...i am juz so bad tempered...i smsed him today to say sorri bt guess he did nt accept it...*sobs*i juz feel so uncomfortable hving one person beside me who is angry at me...mayb i reli shd juz tell ms joseph to ask the class elect another chairperson...i m juz nt fit to be one...to me...everything seemed to be so fake...no1 cares abt me...i hv to try and make my frenz happi even when i m sad,or they tink i angry at them or wad...no1 understands hw i feel...sumtyms,i juz feel lyk crying...no1 seem to be there to listen to me...i am no1 bt juz a stupid idiot...i sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!