Sunday, October 17, 2004

heyz my darling blog...miz ya so much...haha...guess i didn't blog for abt 4 days or so...there was sumthing wrong wif my com,so i couldn't even connect to the internet,bt am glad tat its ok nw...hehe...exams are finally ova...yeah!!!!!! bt i m kinda nt used to it,no hmwk,nth for me to do,juz facing the four walls at hm everyday...so bored...bt its at least betta then studying for exams...haha...

15/10- i almost didn't hv tym to complete my art exam...i saw tat it was already 10am and i hv 1/4 of my art piece nt painted and i haven't done the border...so i juz hurried thru it and managed to finish it,bt its reli very ugly...anyways,after exam,me,theresa,sophia,cherine,crystal,cherlyn,eileen,winston,milfred,kenneth,sean and kw went to cp together...we went to buy the class bdae prezzies for the month of oct,nov and dec...then winston,milfred,kenneth,sean and kw went to buy the prezzies for the guys while the rest of us went to buy for the gurls...then after a while,winston called me to say tat they already chose the presents bt do nt hv enuff money to pay for it!!!!! then i hv to empty my wallet wif all my money juz to pay for the presents,then make me hv no money for lunch -_-" so gt no choice,hv to borrow frm cherlyn first [thks chelyn for lending me money =p] after tat,we shopped for awhile then went to the 7-11 there to sit,we talked and talked until abt 4 sumthing then go hm,well,we were all tired bt it was fun cuz we were behaving lyk sum crazy ppl who hv escaped frm IMH,haha...

16/10-no npcc,so stayed at hm the whole afternoon,then went for maths tuition...haiz,exams over,bt i still hv maths tuition,they gonna teach sec 2 stuff =X

17/10-had piano lessons in the morn...then after tat,laze ard the whole day...only going out at nite...