Wednesday, October 06, 2004

ok,i m totalli crazy,lit exam is tmr and i can still be blogging here...horrible me...anyway,today was juz lyk any normal day in sch,it was free period for lit so i learnt my ting xie for hmt,bt i only gt 60/80 for ting xie...pathetic...i m always the lowest amongst the five hmt pupils...all of them gt 70 sumthing for their ca and me?only 60 sumthing...perhaps becoz they lurve chi,thats why...bt i juz dun lyk chi...and i can't bring myself to lyk it,i hv tried bt i juz can't...find it very hard to learn...prefers eng bt i hv no choice coz all my frenz speak chi,so i hv to speak chi too or else very extra...so nw,my eng oso deprove -_-" bt it was great tat we wathced home alone 3 during eng lessons...great movie although we did nt manage to finish watching it...i hv watched it a few tyms already...haha...then for home econs lesson,we gt back our tests and i can't believe tat mrs somu gave me 2.5 marks less for my home econs class test...she oso gave my fren 2 marks less...after the test corrs and everything,we did sewing,which was a total disaster...haha...i poked myself 3 tyms...becoz we cannot finish sewing the cushion,we had to stay back after sch...we stayed until 5.05pm and managed to complete sewing the cushion...then mrs somu rushed thru the textbk...she taught us chtp 1,2,3,11 and 12 in 15 mins...can't believe it...cuz she juz spoke very fast and she juz told us the impt pts for each chpt...haha...then for hist lessons,mr spencer was rushing thru the textbk so fast tat i dun understand a single thing tat he's tokinhg abt...and i was so lost of wad to study for hist...so after home econs,me,eileen,cherine,crystal and ethel went to ask mr spencer abt our doubts...then after tat,went hm...k,shd stop here,hv to go and study lit...i hv't read the red sky in the morning yet and its tested for tmr's exam =x gosh...betta go study nw...byez and to all those reading this post,all d bez for ur upcoming exams...