Friday, September 17, 2004

maybe i shd juz look on d bright side of life...i oso dunno why i suddenly so optimistic bt i saw tis guy in lrt today and he kinda inspired me...he was handicapped bt he juz looked so cheerful...moreover,he's lyk only abt 17-20 ova lyk tat...realized tat i m very fortunate already...so i juz shdn't complain juz becuz a few ppl dislyk me although i feel really uncomfortable if sum1 is angry at me or wad...well,hz continued to ignore me today even though i already said sorri to him...i hv forgiven him already,bt i dunno if he forgiv me already...bt nvm...cuz i wudn't want sum1 to forgive me only after i beg him or wad...hopefully he wud forgive me one day,cuz i reli dun want sum1 to be angry at me or wad...haha...anyway,i feel much happier after i try to untie the knot in my heart...i shdn't be so selfish as in to care abt myself only...shd think of hw others feel too...i finally realize tat even if i m sad,i shdn't show it in front of my frenz cuz me dun wanna affect their mood too...so,frm today onwards,i shd try to keep a smile on my face everyday...and i wud try to make my frenz happi when they are sad even if i m in a reli foul mood cuz if others are happi,u wud feel happi too ^_^