Saturday, November 13, 2004

hey bloggie,lyk ur new blogskin?hehe...today woke up at 7+ going to 8,only to find out tat my 2 sisters and parents went out for breakfast,they left me out,i feel so neglected =( my mum came hm and den i asked her why she din't wake me up and she said tat i sure dun wanna wake up,actually its quite true,am quite lazy...bt my mum shd hv at least woke me up and ask me if i wanna hv breakfast wif them wad...anyways,my mum bought back breakfast for me and after my breakfast,i decided to tidy up my stuff since there's nth much i could do at hm either...i m so happi,finally cleared all my sec 1 w/s,textbks and wkbks frm my book shelf,nw my book shelf look so empty...hees...den i oso cleared the whole of my study table so tat i could clean it...after cleaning and clearing my study table and bookshelf,i cleaned my drawers in my bedrm...am feeling so satisfied nw =p