Friday, December 24, 2004

quarelled wif my mum yst,ova sum matters...haiz...she says tat i dun understand hw she feel den who's gonna understand me?was so pissed off yst,why do parents think tat they are always rite?they are humans too,they oso make mistakes wad...and my mum was being so sarcastic yst,i was so angry tat i slammed the door at her,yar,i noe i was wrong to do tat,bt wad else can i do?i was doing my chi hmwk and she's outside scolding me,hw do u expect me to concentrate?its always lyk tat,can't i hv a say oso?everyone has their own views ok...i was reli hurt yst,cuz my mum was screaming at me for the whole "lecture session"...and she said things without thinking hw it wud make an impact on me...i kinda wonder if i reli fit into tis family...i dunno if the prob lies wif me or wif them?haiz...bt i tink the main prob is ME...am feeling so depressed nw,no1 understands hw i feel,and the saddest thing it is tat my own family members dun even understand the least bit me =(