Saturday, January 15, 2005

am back here to blog agn =) my muscles are aching all over,cuz of the npcc training and H&F...we ran 2km for H&F and i had 1 and a half hrs of physical training during np...anyways,yst npcc training was fun,no drills,haha...den the games were the best,we played with water and FLOUR water...haha,its pretty dirty bt we enjoyed it =) den zhi ping poured the whole pail of water on me and daniel threw flour at me...they very bad,oways sabo me...haha...bt i oso threw flour at them =) there's quite alot of hmwk tis wk,so i hv to spend most of my tym during weekends at my study table,haha...my dad wud be flying off to taiwan tmr for business trip and wud only be back a wk later...wish him bon voyage ^_^ okies,shd end here,cuz hv to go for maths tuition,wud update agn...