Saturday, May 14, 2005

today's another boring saturday..woke up in the morning,had my breakfast,came online and den started practising on my blending techniques for art..after that,went for maths tuition..haiz..poor me,hv to go for tuition even though exams are over..moreover,my teacher still gave us revision papers to do.. i wasn't in the mood to do revision papers,so i din't complete it..hees..reached hm at ard 3.30pm frm tuition..den i had piano lessons at 4pm..after piano,i came online and went to do my art agn..decided to draw a bowl placed on a table with 2 oranges inside it..den there wud be a banana,some cherries and an apple on the table..hmms- i took ard an hr just to practice painting the cherries..*sighs* i drew so many cherries to practise blending bt my blending still sucks..am so afraid i wudn't be able to score well for art,cuz i heard ms low say that she wud only give us high marks if our blending is VERY good..well,at least i noe thats impossible for me..