Thursday, May 05, 2005

cut my hair yst,today go sch gt alot of ppl say i look better with long hair..me,myself tink so too,i look so ugly in tis hairstyle,it sucks..lols..oh wells,english paper was quite alrite today,just that i din't manage to write my last point for summary and count the words..sad..reli scared that tis wud pull my marks dwn..went hm straight after the english paper..was kinda tired,so went to slp frm 3pm-5.30pm,woke up and started sneezing..guess i caught a flu cause of the recent weather change.. den tmr and monday gt no paper,so dun hv to go to sch,wud take these 4 days (fri,sat,sun,mon) to study and prepare for my other papers..tink i'm going out with cherlyn and eileen tmr too. going to library to borrow art books for cherine and myself,after that,going to cherine's hse to help her in her homework..