Thursday, April 28, 2005

have been on an emotional roller coaster lately..i dunno why oso..anyway,here are d updates...

monday- had sports lesson today..we played netball,and it was super fun x) den after sports,went canteen to eat,and went to change..when i was holding my culottes,i realized tat my pocket was much lighter,i checked if i hv dropped anything and realized tat my hp was lost..i tink it was stolen during my sports lesson..cuz my hp pouch is still there,bt my hp is missing..i reli can't control myself so i cried..haiz. losing my phone means losing EVERYTHING inside. i was in a foul mood..*sighs* wad is lost,is lost..it can NEVER be replaced =(

tuesday-nth much happened today...had prefect's investiture rehearsal till ard 5+..den went hm..

wednesday-today's my "big day" (tats wad mrs tan oways say)..its prefect's investiture..left class at 1.30pm to go get changed and to prepare for the investiture..hmm..was reli nervous with everyone starring at us when we were abt to enter the hall..den i was wearing the blazer and it was real big,cuz there isn't any M size,so i m left with no choice bt to take L..haha,crystal say we looked lyk penguins =pPp after investiture,we took photos with g-o-h and principal..den we had presents for the sec 4s who are stepping dwn and we had a cake..lol,it was quite nice,reli an unforgettable day ^_^

thursday-am sick today..had fever yst nite,so i din't slp well..den in the morning wake up gt cough and flu..bt i still went to sch..so mani ppl in my class gt fever,lol..bt i reli reli wanna apologise for nt paying attention during today's lessons as i was reli reli unwell..sorri to mrs wong,mr sim,mr ng and mr lee..reli reli sorri..