Saturday, March 05, 2005

updates for tis wk. busied myself with my projects and tests. had lit test on monday,we did it on d floor cuz the chairs and tables were nt set up for us..so pathetic..dun think i wud pass cuz i couldn't finish the paper. den on wednesday,i was told by sergeant wei cheng tat we wud be hving our drill test on cuming friday,me totally freaked out,cuz i m nt prepared yet. so we decided to practice on thursday. abt 20+ to 30 of us,almost the whole squad,haha. we practised outside the hall cus it was raining,lol. friday was a reli tiring day,was totally exhausted cuz i rushed hm straight after sch to take my npcc stuff and to bring my sling bag for d romeo & juliet performance. when reached hm,quickly bathe and get ready in 15 mins,den went to take bus already. no tym to eat lunch,so juz ate 2 pieces of cake. reached sch and had npcc drill test. was super nervous,den carried out a few commands wrongly. the worst part is when i hv to shout the command. its lyk ur squad wud be standing at the far end of the parade ground and u wud be standing rite in front,at the flag pole there. when its my turn to shout,i was so tensed up i forgt i few commands,hehe. den muz shout very loud,bt my voice nt loud enough,my squad said they couldn't hear me.lol. after the drill test,went to rp to buy dinner. den came back to sch to eat,gobbled dwn my food cuz gt no tym already. den we took bus to watch the romeo and juliet play. its an open air theatre at waterfront. i dun reli understand the play but it was nice. haha. oso,there are loads of kissing scenes,hehe. den me and si hua were looking at the sky,star-gazing,so nice =) the play only finished at 10.15pm. we reached sch at 11 and den i took 88 wif crystal,jasmine and pei yi. only reached hm at 11.40pm,was dog-tired. today,went to cherlyn's hse to do prject work. we tested out hw to make the chocolates bt we kinda failed cuz the chocolates could nt harden. den we had to sample the chocolates. nw,the site of chocolates makes me feel lyk puking,lol. after project,went for maths tuition. came hm and recieved my very first bdae present for my 14th bdae. its frm my 2 sis,they gave me a billabong wallet,haha,its nice,thanks sis,lurve u two loads *muacks*