Wednesday, February 09, 2005

hey,its been a long tym since i blogged. haha...there is sum prob wif my internet AGAIN. so,to eveybody who hv been visiting my blog,i m sorri tat i can't update it very often. bt i wud try to whenever i can,so continue tagging,thks ^_^ anyway,for the past 11 days,i hv been busy wif my sch wk and cca. cuz we wud be taking the drill test soon,so we r gonna hv more npcc trainings,actually,i dun reli mind,as long as it helps me to brush up my drills so i can pass the test,lol...am quite scared i can't pass cuz w/o the drill badge,we can't be promoted...as for sch wk,hv been preparing for the upcoming tests. den i m trying to be optimistic nw,reli trying my very bez to do so. cuz i dun want to hv so mani mood swings so often. *sighs* sumthing hv been on my mind recently,which made me feel reli worried when i tink of it,so i m trying to keep myself occupied and ask myself nt to think abt it...yupps,today is chinese new yr...thks to those ppl who wished me either by sms or tag-board...wishing everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! HOPE THAT TIS YR WUD BE A BETTER YEAR FOR EVERYONE =)