Thursday, January 20, 2005

haven't been blogging for quite sumtym. yupps. tis wk hv been quite a bad and unlucky wk for me. *sighs* anw, i found my file in my hcl classrm on monday,ok,tis is nt counted as sumthing bad. i was indeed reli happi when i walked into the classrm and cherlyn passed the file to me =)

nw,there are altogether 2 bad things tat happened in general. i lost my file on tuesday for the 2nd tym =( and tis tym,i reli dunno wad to do. bt cum to tink of it,i juz dunno hw i loose my file...cuz i was still doing my chi hmwk during recess and i rmbered tat my file was wif me,den during lit lesson,eileen saw me taking my file too,and after lit was geog lesson,so we had to climb all d way frm the first floor to the fourth floor. i can't hv possibly dropped my file while walking cuz it wud be so obvious and if ppl saw it,they wud hv returned it to me. moreova,cherlyn said tat she saw me carrying my file. here cums the strange part-i found out tat i lost my file after my geog lesson,and its kinda impossible. cuz we din't do grp wk,so my file can't possibly be at other ppls's desk. its nt lyk i din't check under my desk,i checked bt there's still nth...tis is reli weird.

ok,the second bad thing is tat i found out tat i lost my library story bk when i was abt to read it during silent reading period. i checked the corridor where all of us gathered bt there's wasn't anything. so i was thinking if anyone could hv taken it on purpose when i left my bag alone and went to tok to my frenz. and in d end,eileen returned my book to me during eng lesson and said tat hui chin found it at the corridor. thks reli much hui chin =) if u din't find it,i wud hv to buy a new bk and return it to the library.

haiz...i juz find myself super forgetful and careless these few days. i can loose my file and almost lost my storybk in abt 3 days. i dunno why bt i juz keep hving tis feeling tat i forget to bring sumthing when i pack my bag. sumtyms,i juz wonder if i reli gt short term memory or even sum kinda mental problem. i juz feel so stressed up at tyms and juz keep forgetting things. and the worst thing is tat i think i hv becum a changed person tis yr. i juz feel i hv changed into sumone tat everyone dislyks. i can be very sad tis moment and reli happi the nxt. another thing is my hmwk and test. i dun seem to do well in my hmwk and esp my test,i failed my maths standard form test =( wad in d world is wrong wif me????? i can't help bt to be pessimistic. i juz sux. tis is all i can say cuz everything seems to be going wrong and nth seems to be the way it shud be.