Saturday, January 29, 2005

*whew* juz came back frm the Singapore River Trail Competition 2005...it was reli tiring...theresa,kah wai and me were in one grp...den we had to meet mr ng at seng kang mrt at 7am. den we took the mrt there. the race started at 9+ and ended at 11+...yupps,we still hv to take pics and design a website/brochure/ppt/online game. the dateline is end of feb. after the competition,mr ng treated us lunch,den go and shop shop awhile and come hm.

anyways,we gt our locker key already =) bt tis wk hv been rather stressed for me. i feel so exhausted frm all d activities. haiz =( i hv been lagging behind for my subjects,esp maths,eng,lit,sci and art.
[maths] i dun understand the long workings tat mrs sankar ask us to do at all.
[eng] my language skills are getting poorer,and i can't seem to understand the compre passages.
[lit] w/o the textbk,i dun noe wad mrs lynn lee and mrs brian are toking abt
[sci] mr lee taught us the entire chpt in juz half and hr,when the chpt was completely new to us and we don't noe a single thing abt it
[art] we hv to draw still life and hand it up to ms low by wed. bt the prob is tat we can't draw it at hm,bt we muz go to the art rm after sch to draw it as the arrangements of d objects are there. hw do u expect me to complete my drawing in such a short tym?

*sighs* den min hui put me in the cheerleading team for veritas. tat is my greatest fear. i almost cried when she told me tat,bt i din't,cuz i understand tat she is the leader of the cheerleading grp and has to help to find ppl to join the grp too. there wud e practice on mon,den if i reli cannot,i m gonna back out.

i reli reli hope tat nxt wk wud be a more relaxed wk. i m juz so worn out both physically and mentally.