Thursday, February 17, 2005

its si hua's bdae...wishing her a veri happi burfdae...HAPPY BDAE RM MATE!!! anw,gt my internet back already =) okies,abt tis wk...basically,its tests and more tests...am feeling so discouraged nw. failed my maths test,summore its already the 2nd tym. gt 3/10 for both tyms. den had sci test yst,factorisation test today and expansion re-test tmr. i din't do very well for my hcl either. gt only 63.5/100. *sighs* i m so totalli confused abt all d algebra stuff,everytym i sit for a test,i tell myself tat i muz do well,bt in the end,instead of doing well,i fail the test. went for remedial today cuz i failed my maths test,bt actually,after the remedial,i gt a betta understanding of expansion =) anw,hope i pass the factorisation test and expansion re-test tmr,or mrs sankar is reli gonna call up my parents...