Wednesday, February 23, 2005

okies,there are alot of bdaes tis wk.
[21`o2] Jasmine & Zhi Ping
[22`o2] Eileen
[27`o2] Cherlyn
juz wanna wish these four ppl HAPPI BDAE!!!!!
nw,for d updates of d week...gt lots of projects and hmwk. am nt catching up wif my sch work at all...hv been failing alot of tests recently =( reli worried for my streaming tis yr. i oso nt in a veri gd mood these few daes cuz of sum probs,dun wanna mention it here...i m reli sorri guys,cuz u all oways hv to hear me complain tis and complain tat in my blog,and writing so much crap in here. think i shd stop it,or u all wud get tired of reading it,hahas...gt npcc rm duty today. i m scheduled to do it wif su jun,kah wai,xiong wei and shen long. we gotta clean the tables,mop and sweep the floor,clear the rubbish etc. basically,its juz helping to tidy up the rm. den after sch gt prefects meeting today...joanna ask me to be in charge of prefects invetiture. den muz help to oraganise it. me so scared tat i can't do a gd job =( another thing is tat she ask me,pei yi,jessica chua,milfred and kw to say the command for assembly!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! me gt stage fright leh,summore tat tym mr reduan ask me to say i already so scared...den joanna wud put up a duty list so tat we noe which mon is our turn...yupp,think tats all,wud update soon!!!!!