Monday, March 07, 2005

it was raining in d morning today,so we had to go to lian lao shi classrm,den gt no reflections =) went to hougang stadium wif theresa,pei yi,seng meng,jia yi,samuel,kenneth,milfred,manfred and hao zhi..we trained for our sports day,den ran the 4x100m relay..haiz,all of them ran faster than me,make me feel so slow lyk tat,haha..reached hm at 7+,bathe den ate my dinner *sighs* me feel so bad..cuz trena,wan ling,kang yi and valerie actually wanted to celebrate my bdae wif me..they intended to treat me to lunch bt i cannot make it...den amelia wanted to go out wif me and take neoprints to celebrate my bdae too bt i m nt free too..haiz,nw,i reli reli feel so bad for rejecting them..bt i reli hv no choice,den they are very sad nw. very scared tat they will hate me for this =( to me,its the thought tat reli counts...