Sunday, August 22, 2004

i juz feel so stressed up...i have been doing hmwk the whole day today...i practised how to cook my one-dish meal for home econs exam,then i did my orchid drawing and painting,after tat i did my stylised design and then my maths hmwk...oso,i have to settle who to represent our class to pay tribute to our teachers...and i hv to prepare the script...so mani things to do...and tomorrow is common test,and the worst nitemare is tat i haven't started my revision...how horrible could i be...am sure i gonna fail tis tym...nobody understands how i feel...i juz feel tat there is a 500 kg weight on me...and i juz can't breathe...my mum cums hm and she starts nagging...saying tat i hv been at hm for the whole day and yet nt doing the stuff tat she asked me to do...bt she doesn't understands me at all...i hv been stuggling to finish my hmwk and squeezing in tym to do my revision...does she mean tat i am juz slacking ard and lazing ard at hm?sumtyms,i juz dunno wad to do...and who to tell all tis to,as i dun tink any1 wud understand me...*sobs sobs*