Friday, November 19, 2004

today's a boring day at hm...woke up in d morning,den played wif the dogs for awhile and den went to brush my teeth and hv my breakfast...after breakfast,used com,practised piano and watch tv...reli nth to do...haiz...my nose has always been allergic to dog fur...then nw my hse gt 2 dogs,i sumtyms reli hv difficulty in breathing cuz of d fur which is flying ard and the fact tat my lungs are quite weak,tat tym almost got asthma...yups,i told my dad and he said tat its nt tat i reli hv difficulty in breathing bt juz tat its sum phsycological prob...i dun tink so,tis is my body and me myself noe my body very well...my dad doesn't understand tat point...its nt tat i dun lyk dogs,i lurve them bt so sad i can't play wif them often cuz of my allergy...nw the dogs dun lyk me *sob sob* bt wad can i do?