Monday, November 15, 2004

today's public holiday...well,at least i didn't spend my whole day at hm doing nth,hehe =) my dad fetched me in d morning at 9+ to heartland mall to meet si hua and mich so tat we could go to cherlyn's hse together to do chi project...i reached there the earliset,so decided to go to d old interchange to meet si hua first cuz mich wud only reach at abt 10.30...i was sitting dwn playing my hp games and listening to my discman...den suddenly si hua said hi to me frm my back *whew* i gt a shocked =X after tat,me and si hua went to heartland mall to shop bt all d shops are closed exept for cold storage and 2-3 shops which were opened...so we went to poular and looked at all d upper sec bks...after tat,mich arrived and we met her,den we took 112 together to cherlyn's hse...at cherlyn's hse,the 5 of us craked our brains to tink of d game bt we juz hv no idea...so we decided to go hougang mall hv lunch first...we had our lunch at mac den saw hz,sam,yh,yl and xx at KFC...haha,they are doing the chi proj too =) after our lunch,we went to popular to buy mounting board before going back to cherlyn's hse...at cherlyn's hse,we continued our discussion abt the chi proj...we decided tat the title shd be "zhu bi sai"...can't reveal much =p after tat,we went to the baby pool to play...the pool was 0.5m and we gt our pants all wet...went hm wif si hua at abt 4.30...