Thursday, May 19, 2005

mid-year exams results are out today..it was reli disappointing..haiz..

My Results:
English- 78/110 [A2]
Maths- 81/100 [A1]
Science- 66/100 [B3]
HCL- 89/160 (55%) [C5]
Geography- 69/100 [B3]
DnT- 67/100 [B3]
Art-17/40 (42%) [E8]

i reli did very badly this time..only 1 A1 and 1 A2..i dun noe if the paper itself is difficult or i din't do well..for geog,science and dnt,i only need a few more marks to get an A2..argh!!!!!! as for hcl,when i gt the paper,i just cried..i only passed by 5 marks..and hw am i going to take express chinese 'o' levels nxt yr?i reli dunno wad to do..think i made the wrong choice last yr..i shd hv dropped hcl since my chinese suxs..and for my art,i can't believe i failed it..i also broke out in tears when i saw my marks..i took 2 days to practise my blending techniques and wasted so much time going to the library to borrow art books,bt i still failed..yar,i noe my art suxs,i am neva good at my art..*sighs* everything seems so hopeless now..the worst thing is that its streaming this yr!!!!! i just feel so stupid to be crying over exam results..to need ppl to console me and give me advice..they already are sad abt their own results,and they still hv to console me..how useless can i be..can't i even control my own emotions?can't i be stronger and nt be so pessimistic?i hate myself,i hate you janice..