Saturday, July 23, 2005

hmm..dun feel like blogging abt this wk..sorri..anyway,i'm down with flu and sore throat..was nt feeling very well these few days..haiz. everything's in a mess,and so is my life. why can't everyone around me be happy? sometimes,i just wish that i could shut myself off frm this cruel world. *sighs* after trying to manage everything by myself for the past few wks,i finally broke down- i cried. i couldn't hide my tears any longer. why must life be like that? i just feel so terrible,when everything seems to go wrong..i'm tired of it. there seems to be tons of wk to be done,and i can't find time to do them. i already sacrificed my tv time and even the time when i come online..now i only use the com for less than an hr a day,unless i've to do my hmwk..but i still dun hv time to do my stuff..wad in the world is happening to me??? i can hardly breathe..i feel like there is a 100 kg weight on me,making me feel so stressed up. i've been trying to balance my commitments to my cca,prefects,sch wk,friends and family..bt it doesn't seem to wk..maybe i just need more time. anyway,wanna apologise if i just throw my temper on u guys for no reason. i was just feeling very frustrated. am reli sorri,i dun mean it.