Sunday, July 31, 2005

wanna talk abt my npcc training on fri. its totally horrible. we had the ndp rehearsal and everything went wrong. we practised so hard for our drills and in the end,we did not march well during the parade..it was so heartbreaking to hear sir say that our marching can't even be compared to the sec 1s. it must be reli terrible..haiz..we trained so hard for it,bt we still didn't do well..all of us were disappointed =( anyway,i've been feeling rather left out recently..i think its because of the fact that i hv meetings and trainings everyday,so now,i cannot spend time with my friends together after sch..i feel so extra when they are talking abt some things which i dun understand..the more i try to understand the ones around me,the more unfamiliar and alien they are to me..*sighs* i only hv myself to blame for neglecting them..oh wells..i've been trying my very best to cope,esp my sch wk,bt seriously,i dun think i'm coping well..i just can't believe that i haven't handed in any part of my coursewk when all my friends already handed in their task analysis and 3 dishes..haiz...thats why i spent my whole afternoon today trying to complete everything..time reli flies..and tmr is monday agn..i haven't even rested well during the wkends..argh!!!!!!!!!! feeling so stressed up now..there's lit test,history test and science test nxt wk..wad to do?life is like that..