Tuesday, August 30, 2005

am so sorry that i haven't been blogging for around a week or so..yupp,hv been reli busy recently. hmmm..i wud be going for the 3 day 2 night mount ophir trip tmr,so wud only be back on fri at ard 5pm..life's been reli stressed,i seriously need a break. i go to sch everyday,feeling so tired and depressed,nobody understands me. i am not coping well..mr ng told our class that he's gonna suspend us frm our ccas if our grades continue to deprove. think he's just being concerned. he also told me that i've been too busy with np and prefects that i do not hv time to concenrate on my studies,yeah,i know that. even my mum's been asking me to quit np,cause she thinks that too much of my time is spent on np..but,i'm not gonna quit,never ever..cause i love np to the core (: den i got scolded by mrs somu also,for the lower sec prefects not doing their duties. my mum has been telling me that if my grades continue to be like this,i wud nt be able to enter university..and she said that i might even drop to normal acad. i dunno if i'm reli slacking or i'm too busy that i dun hv time to do my wk. i reli dunno..just hope that this mt ophir trip wud make me forget all my probs. yupp,wud blog again when i'm back..