Monday, July 31, 2006

short post before i go to sleep (:

yupps,
I'M SO HAPPY TODAY!!!
I'M FEELING SO RELAXED,
I'M ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD!!!
lol. i'm going crazy..haven't felt so stress-free for so many days..
gosh..

haha,finally the tug-of-war thing is over.
i feel so relieved :D
it was quite successful,everything went according to the plan,
except that it was kinda messy cause the noise level was too high,haha..

went to watch the NDP preview with theresa and mun ting on sat..
hong hui gave us the tickets.
THANKS alot hong hui XD
the preview was great,
their marching was so perfect..
if only we could march like them,
hehe..
and the fancy drills were so super nice can..
i envy those who get to learn fancy drills,
i'm so jealous of them =X
hope that i can get a chance to learn it one day =)
one more thing,
i simply LOVE the fireworks..
it was fantastic..haha..
i wish i can get the tickets for the actual day and go watch it again..



MY ISLAND HOME
This is my home
She's everything to me
Grace and beauty
In all that you see
My island home
Wherever I may be
I never will forget her
Nor will she forget me

Chorus ^
And I will sing
A song of home
A land of peace
Where dreams are born everyday
My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me ^

My island home
Home of my family
This is my future
Where I want to be
(This is my future
This is my home)

Repeat Chorus x 2

My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me
A part of me





i love this song alot alot..
it's the theme song for this yr's national day..
in fact,it dun even sound like a national day song..
the lyrics are so nice..
i'm addicted to it =]