Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D

this christmas is quite a sad one for me.

was supposed to go out with friends on christmas eve but mum didn't allow me to. i thought i could go out with my parents but both of them are just too busy with their work. my dad's office just shifted and he has to go back even on weekends too. so,i spent this christmas at home watching tv and tidying up my room. what a thing to do during christmas =(

anyway,it's only one week more to school re-opens.

one week left to complete my holiday homework.
one week left to get ready the books and stationery for the new school year.
one week left to get mentally prepared for sec 4 life.
one week left to tie up the loose ends of 2006.
one week left to get over everything that was never meant to be.



why did i let myself believe that miracles could happen?