Sunday, December 31, 2006

today's the last day of 2006. well i feel kinda sad saying goodbye to this year,cause next year's my o level year,and i know it'll definitely be a stressful one for me. well,no matter what,i'm gonna stay positive and face the new year with a smile =D now for the review of 2006,here goes..

2006 have been a tough year for me. it was a big challenge to take up leadership roles both in np and prefects,and at the same time,trying to adapt to upper sec life as well as making sure that i'm well-prepared for chinese o lvls. it isn't easy trying to strike a balance between studies,npcc,prefects,friends,family and my personal life. there are usually many time and date clashes for both npcc and prefects,and i always have to make choices. making choices is not as easy as i thought,but i think it's only through this that i learn how to prioritize.

cca plays an important role in my life,and to me it's all about commitment. i think to be committed in something,we always have to make sacrifices. for me,it was sacrificing my time with my friends and also time for myself. basically,my life have been revolving around npcc,prefects and studies. i don't really have much time for other stuffs,but i guess it was all worth it [: since the responsibility is given to me,i know i just have to do the job well. i admit i would want to have more time with my friends if i can,but everyone only has 24 hours and we cannot change that.

alright,now for the resolution for 2007 :D
1) to be consistent in my studies and to study real hard for o levels
2) not to be rude to my parents
3) better time management skills
4) not to always let personal problems affect my mood

lastly,wishing all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D may 2007 be a blessed year for all of us (: