Tuesday, August 22, 2006

oh well,it's the start of another stressful week again. i hv 6 tests this week-chinese,a maths,physics,english,history and chem. i took my physics and a maths test today..a maths was still okay i guess,but physics was horrbile..i think i'm gonna fail it again,cause i left the last pg of the paper blank,had no idea how to do that qn at all..i've been failing almost all my physics tests. that's bad. rahhhhhhh.

i miss going to m&m (in case u dunno,it's an animal home). it's fun to help out there every sunday,but i'm sad that i can't go there frm this week onwards,cause my mum do not want me to miss my religious class because of this. i'm definitely going to miss the dogs there,love playing with them so much,they're just so friendly and cute.
i miss eno the belgium shepherd.
i miss zenden and zickle the shih tzus.
i miss ahgros the siberian husky.
i miss tiger the german shepherd.
i miss mile the chiwawa.
i miss the dogs there :(

i'm hoping that i can go back there to help out again after my end yr exams,perhaps during the dec hols,am looking forward to it. yupps,here are some pics taken at the animal home. enjoy :D