Tuesday, January 09, 2007

life is still as busy as ever for me since school started. teachers have been stressing alot on O levels and i know i really got to work hard this year.

had a maths test today and i don't think i'm gonna do well this time. i didn't study much except reading through the notes my tuition teacher gave. was really busy with prefects and np stuffs these few days that i didn't have time to study for it. yes,i know i'm just giving myself an excuse,because i could have slept less or not sleep at all if i wanted to mug a maths,but i chose my bed over my a math book instead. it's just too tempting :( i seriously need some motivation to study.

anyway,i've been feeling really lethargic lately and it makes me lose concentration in class. i may be looking at the teacher and it seems like i'm listening to what she's saying but in actual fact,nothing goes into my mind. i hate this feeling!!! it's like you're trying so hard to get things into your mind but your mind just refuse cooperate. RAHHH!!!



i guess things wouldn't be the same anymore