Monday, March 26, 2007

I know it's been 2 weeks since my birthday but nevertheless,i still want to blog about it (:

Firstly,i wanna thank those who celebrated my birthday with me, gave me presents and of course,everyone who wished me :D

They are: Gerard, Amalina, Priscilla, Si hua, Jessica Chua, Jessica Lee, Kok Hwee, Cherine, Cherlyn, Guan Hua, Jolyn, Jaslyn, Regina, Jillson, Cheng Kai, Tai Hong, Aaron, Bryan Chan, Bryan, Nicholas, Tiek Han, Shi Ting, Seng Guan, Jasmine Chi, Lip Young, Hao Zhi, Sophia, Kenneth, Milfred, Mun Ting, Pei Yi, Jun Hao, Kang Cheng, Chong Ee, Xi Hong, Joanne, Joyce, Natasha, Li Fang, Esther, Eunice, Wei Kang, Braudon, Daryl, Trena, Theresa, Xiao Xian, Desmond, Kah Pin, Hong Hui, Kah Wai, Min Hui, Samuel, Jasmine Lee, Chien Wan, Anderson, Wei Ling, Shaun, Juvenal and Yan Kang. [sorry if i missed out anyone. do tell me if i nvr credit you] Love all of you! (:

So pris, mun ting, aaron and hong hui surprised me by coming to my house at 10 plus at night during my birthday. They bought me a birthday cake and we had a mini party,haha,it was really fun and i had free "chocolate facial". They also got me a pencil case,a converse tee and a box which was specially hand made by them. It was really really nice and i can see they put in alot of effort in it. Was really touched can,haha,thank you guys! :]

Also,i wanna thank bryan,tiek han and shi ting for celebrating my birthday with me too (: We went out for movie and dinner and it was all on bryan and tiek han. Thanks alot for the treat =D

Yupps,and now i can say that i am officially sixteen :D NC16 movies,here i come! Haha! So i guess it's all part of growing up. The process is tough with lots of emotional strains and pressure,but this is how life is and everyone has to go through it. Somehow,i wish i can stop growing,cause i don't wish to face the cruel reality this world has to offer. Humans are always strange because when they are young, they want to grow up and be an adult. But when you are an adult or an adult-gonna-be,you just wish to revert back to the simple life you once lead as a child. I have this same feeling too,how interesting.

Ok,so life's been pretty much the same. I'm very worried about my studies because i'm still lagging behind for some subjects. It's only a month more before the sec 4s step down for prefects. We've been busy preparing for the upcoming prefects' investiture and making over the prefects' room. Lots of things to be done like interviewing the prefects and preparing all the things to hand over to juniors. I just hope that people will appreciate the hardwork that we've put in.



All I can hear in the silence that remains,
Are the words I couldnt say.