Sunday, February 25, 2007

The chinese new year break is over and we're back to school again.

Mr lim spoke to me during reflection period on friday and we talked about lots of stuffs. I think the main problem is I have poor time management skills. Like mr lim said,I could have made use of pockets of time in between meetings and all that to do my homework. Sometimes,my day is just packed with so many activities that I really need to take a break. He told me that he realize my school days and weekends are always fully packed,and if I do not let go of some stuffs,I will break down 1 day,and it's gonna be hard to recover from it. I thought about it for a long time and the first question that struck my mind was: "Am I being very irresponsible by doing that?" I decided to do all these so I should just carry on right?I mean I shouldn't just give up halfway like that. Rahhhh! I'm in a confused state of mind now and I feel really lost :(

Still trying to cope with everything. Studies,cca,friends,family and relationship. Yes,I know very well that i'm still not coping well. I feel so confined in my own space doing all the things I have on hand. I don't know if this is the life i really want.


When our time is up,
When our lives are done,
Will we say we've had our fun?
Will we make a mark this time?
Will we always say we tried?