Monday, January 22, 2007

i'm having flu and very very bad blocked nose now :(((

school today was not too good for me cause i wasn't feeling very well. had headache after recess and it got quite bad i had to get panadol from juv. headache was gone after that but i felt abit feverish,couldn't really concentrate during class. felt much better after school though. stayed back in np room to do the proposal for this friday's training. only came up with a draft,will be having a meeting to come up with a more detailed one tmr. yupps,thats about it,nothing much about today.

dad: i don't know why i teared so much after you asked me those few questions. maybe there's some problems between you and mum but it seems to me that you still can't forget what happened 4 years ago. it hurt me so much that i took such a long time to get over it. you think it's easy for me to keep everything to myself when i was only pri 6 then?it was a painful stuggle and i didn't know who to turn to. now that everything's settled,why rake up the past again?i don't wish to be reminded about it and i don't want history to repeat itself again. i really don't want that scar to resurface again.