Sunday, March 11, 2007

My apologies for not blogging for nearly 2 weeks. I was very occupied with common tests and all the other stuffs.

Went to pulau ubin for atf with np mates on 2nd march. We tried out the high elements there and it was really fun and challenging (: I didn't get to enjoy myself as much though cause i was having a bad stomach upset for the whole day,but i still tried the elements :] The best was still the double flying fox which was 8 storeys high,it was super nice,unfortunately we didn't get the chance to do it for the 2nd time. There were still other elements like the intermediate rope challenge,advanced rope challenge,leap of honour,the ladder thing (i forgot the name for it) and the underground tunnel. We didn't get to try all but we did most of it :D
Pictures from atf:


Friday was sports day and the sec 2s and 3s had to do crowd control duty. A few of the sec 4s had to go in full-u too cause we had to supervise the juniors. There's nothing interesting except for the cca relay,cause np sent 4 teams to run for C girls,C boys,B girls and B boys respectively =D We came in 2nd for C girls and 3rd for B boys,yay!!! Haha,so after sports day,we took bus to sjc to report for np day training. The bus came at 2.30 to send us to HQ. Training was tiring. I guess it was because we were all exhausted from sports day. I kept yawning and stoned a few times throughout the training,but I was lucky not to get scolded by any of the officers xD After training,we headed back to school for np bbq. Reached there at around 7.45pm. Didn't eat much though cause mun ting and I were too busy settling the sec 1 attendance,haha,but nevertheless,we still had a great time there [:




I LOVE LOVE LOVE NP MATES!

Sometimes,I really can't imagine life without them. The times we spent together,I'll never forget them. You guys left me with some of the most beautiful memories one could have. You all were the ones who brought me through my toughest times,who listened to my never ending complains,who were there for me when no one else was and who meant the world to me. Thank you for everything.