Saturday, September 02, 2006

today's teacher's day,so firstly,i wanna wish all teachers A HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! :D

had teachers' day celebrations yst..the concert wasn't really nice,cause there were only performance put up by the string ensemble and drama..after the concert,me and my np mates went to give the presents to the teacher officers before theresa,pris,hh,aaron,gerard,xiang yu,lip young and me went to kovan to hv our lunch. haha,we crapped alot on the way..had a really good laugh (:

i've been thinking alot lately..i know that i'm not a good leader and cannot do a good job in leading the prefectorial board,i'm also not a good nco in npcc and perhaps i'm not fit to be one too. looking back at everything that happened recently,i ask myself whether it was all worth it. i had to sacrifice so much of my time to do all these,but is it worth it?i'm not saying that i've done alot or contributed alot but seriously,i'm getting sick & tired of all the pressure i get. my parents are complaining abt me spending too much time on these activities,my teachers are saying that there is a drop in standard since we took over the prefectorial board,and also,many things hv happened in np,which i shall not elaborate..most improtantly,my results are deproving because i really do not hv the time for my studies..i know studies shd be my top priority but it seems like i'm putting cca as my top priority now. i dunno why but i seem to be running away from studies,i try to give myself all sorts of excuses not to study..like i'm tired and stuff. the sight of books just freaks me out..whenever i try to sit down and study,i'll end up doing other stuffs..argh!!! i'm such a failure..i hv also been neglecting my friends due to my hectic schedule,i really wish to spend more time with them. perhaps that explains why i'm drifting apart from them..i feel that i dun fit in my class,maybe it's because i always come late for lessons and leave early due to duties,i dun really hv much time to talk to my classmates..somehow,i feel so out of place. sighs.


if only you understood me*