Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Friends.
Aren't they supposed to accept you for who you are?
Aren't they supposed to be the ones who don't mind about your looks or what so ever?

Perhaps you all may think i'm over sensitive or what,but i guess you guys will feel the same way too if you were me. I don't mind if friends criticize me about my attitude or character,but I DO MIND if they criticize me about my physical appearance. Character and attitude is something that I can change,instead I will be more than happy if my friends tell me my bad points so I can change for the better,but what I totally cannot accept is when people keep commenting about my looks. What can I do about my looks then?Go for plastic surgery?Obviously not right! I think you should really put yourself in the shoes of others and think of how they feel. Does it make your day better by saying those hurtful comments?

I've been trying to act like I don't care or simply ignore those comments,but i guess there's a limit to everyone's tolerance. Deep down inside,it's hurting me alot. I'm tired of hiding these feelings in front of others.