Tuesday, September 26, 2006

all that is on my mind now is studies,nth but studies. i hope i can put everything aside,and just concentrate purely on studies.

exams are giving me alot of pressure. i'm really worried that i'll do badly this time,cause i totally lost the confidence in myself. people ard me are all studying so hard,and i feel that wad i've studied as compared to them is just a teeny weeny bit of it,maybe not even 5% of wad they've studied. i know i shdn't compare myself with others but i just can't help but feel very inferior. i dunno if i can finish my revision on time. it's really tiring,attending sch frm 7.40am to 2.40pm,den going to cp burger king to study with pris everyday after sch till 7.30pm,and when i reach home,i bathe,hv dinner and its back to studies again. i have no choice but to force myself to study after sch no matter how tired i m cause i know if i come home early,i will slp instead of study,and this will be a total waste of time.

english paper is this friday,and i hv alot of fear in it. these few english lessons,mr lim had been teaching us narrative writing skills,and he told us that the reason why he is drilling us so hard on narrative writing is because he wants us to choose the narrative qn for paper 1. however,i'm quite uncomfortable with it,cause i know that i wudn't score well writing narrative essays. i always prefer to write argumentative essays or the discussion ones,but mr lim told me that he dun encourage me to choose that. he said that i'm not gonna do well if i choose argumentative or discussion. but the problem is,i think i will score even badly if i write a narrative essay,cause i'm not good at it. i'm really confused now,i dunno whether to take mr lim's advice or just make my own decision. i'm afraid that if i didn't follow his adivse,i will regret it,but at the same time,i dun hv confidence to write a good narrative essay. mr lim's intention of teaching us all the techniques to write a good narrative essay was to boost up our confidence lvl,but instead,it was the opposite for me. take for instance,he asked us to write introduction paragraphs on the topic "disaster" for homework,because he wants us to practice the skills he taught us. all my friends could come up with such wonderful orientations using those techniques he taught,but i couldn't. this makes me lose faith in myelf. i'm afraid that i'll be tempted to write the argumentative or discussion essay when i see the questions,i'm afraid that i'll give in to temptations,and that's wad happened to me during mid-yr exam. i dun even know how to help myself now. i feel so helpless. if i fail my english,i will get retained,and i certainly dun want that to happen to me :(



breakdown,
i can't take this,
i need somewhere to go