Wednesday, September 20, 2006

EOY EXAM TIMETABLE
29/9- English Paper 1&2
4/10- Social Studies, A.maths
5/10- HCL Paper 1&2
6/10- Physics, Elect History
9/10- E.maths Paper 1, Pure Geog
10/10- E.maths Paper 2
11/10- Chemistry


ccas hv stopped starting frm this week due to eoy exams,and i can finally concentrate on my studies (: but i haven't studied much since the start of this week. only managed to study abit of physics. maybe i procrastinate too much,or i just lack the self-discipline to sit down and study..argh! my mum hv been nagging at me abt my studies,saying that if i dun work hard enough,i'm gonna fail my eoy exams. i'm really afraid that i'll be retained,and all these are scaring me,alot.

chemistry is a total nightmare to me,and i dun hv the confidence to sit for chem paper..the topics that we studied for 1st semester were still alright,but those in 2nd semester were difficult,maybe not to my friends,but to me it was very difficult. yah,and i hv to admit that i'm really lousy at both my sciences :( so i'm putting very very high hopes on my a maths,cause i guess it's the easiest subj to score,hehe..since i'm weak in both sciences,i really gotta score well for a maths,e maths,english,hcl,combined humans and pure geog in order to do well..i hope that i'll be able to get <14 for L1R5 :D



hold on,if you feel like letting go
hold on,it gets better than you know
don't stop looking you're one step closer
don't stop searching it's not over..hold on