Friday, September 08, 2006

time really flies,and the 1 week holiday is ending soon..how i wish i hv another week more,so i dun hv to wake up so early everyday to go to sch =X but seriously,i miss sch!!! looking forward to going back to sch on monday :D

had my haircut yst. after that,i went to sch for np meeting,and so many ppl commented on my hair..they keep saying that i look so auntie. wadever. haha,my hair will grow back k,so just wait (: after meeting,i went home and den went out agn to hv steamboat dinner with theresa,pris,hong hui,aaron,hao zhi,kang cheng,chong ee and tai hong..haha,had lots of fun. after dinner,theresa,pris and me watched the guys play pool for awhile before we decided to head home..reached home at 12am. tired but fun day =)

today's a busy day for me..proj,np meeting and gala dinner. i so look forward to the gala dinner..it's a grand event and i think we will enjoy it =] wanna see how my friends dress too,yupp..will update more probably when i get home tonight (: