Friday, September 29, 2006

english paper was totally screwed up,esp paper 1.

i regretted not starting on situational writing first.
i regretted choosing the narrative qn.
i regretted not managing my time well.

many regrets for this paper,and many i-shd-hv-done-that thoughts filled my mind after the paper. i know that i haven't tried my best.

after thinking abt it for so long,i decided to choose the narrative qn over the argumentative one for paper 1. i chose the one on personal recount and the qn was to write abt an incident when i defended a friend and explain why i did so. i spent around 55 mins on my compo,but i didn't write a good one. i tried to include the techniques that mr lim taught us and i guess that's the reason why i spent so much time on it. when mr lim came in to invigilate our class,he kept walking pass my desk to look at my compo,i felt very pressurized,and for the whole 5 mins,i couldn't think of anything to write,my mind just went blank. wasted 5 mins just like that. so,i was left with 50 mins for situational writing. there were so many points that i wanna write but i didn't hv the time to. when there were only 5 mins left,i still had 2 more paragraphs to go,so i had no choice but to hurry up finish my 2nd last paragraph and den end off.

paper 2 was still not that bad,just that there were quite a few inferential qns and i spent quite some time answering it. i think i wudn't be scoring well for vocab,as usual,cause my vocab is not good. as for summary,i was left with 25 mins to do it butd luckily i finished it on time,didn't hv extra time to check my work though.

i think i'm not gonna do well this time,am so disappointed in myself,but i shd be happy that its not o levels,so at least,it's not the end yet (: i will never make these mistakes again in my nxt paper. i gotta learn how to manage my time well,and perhaps,to be more relaxed. i was too tensed up today,and i think that's why i couldn't organise my thoughts well.



*and i feel like i'm living the worst day over and over again