Friday, April 13, 2007

Alright,the previous post was for me to vent my frustrations,I suppose I'm ok now (: I think I really gotta learn not to judge myself through the eyes of others.

So I actually managed to survive through school today with chemistry test,chinese test (mo xie),physics test and napfa test :D I really hate to have so many tests in one day because I'll get all stressed up when it comes to studying. I'd get my facts all mixed up sometimes,and it can get quite frustrating. I always cannot make up my mind on which subject to start first,so I will study chemistry for awhile,then switch to physics and then switch to chinese. At the end of the day,I think I wouldn't be able to score well because I only studied a little for each subject. RAHHH. Perhaps I really need to get used to this stress because O levels is gonna be like this.

Napfa test was truly disappointing. I didn't manage to get a gold all because I scored a D for inclined pull-up. I really tried my best alrdy but the teacher was just so strict. Besides that,I got 3 As and 1 B for the rest of the 4 items. I don't know why but I almost cried because I thought I could maintain a gold for 4 years,but this year,I'll only be able to get a silver :( But whatever it is,I know I tried my best,so there isn't really anything that I can do. Yupps.

Npdp training tmr. Looking forward to it,jia you np mates! [: