Wednesday, October 04, 2006

oh well,i had such high hopes on a maths paper,but i guess now my hopes are all dashed. i got the whole qn on coordinate geometry wrong just because i couldn't find one of the coordinates of the points. so,i lost 8 marks. plus the other qns that i didn't know how to do,i alrdy lost a total of 10 plus marks,and this excludes all the careless mistakes i'm going to make.

as for ss,it wasn't any better than a maths,in fact,it was worse. there were 4 parts to the source-based qns but i only managed to finish 2 parts of it. i didn't hv time to do the last 2 parts,and it costed me 14 marks. btw,the total marks for the whole paper was 50 marks. so now,the max. mark i can get will be 36,and i know this is impossible cause i can't be scoring full marks for structured essay and the first 2 parts of source-based qns that i attempted.

after today's paper,i went to hougang interchange to make my ez-link card(i lost my wallet on monday),and then went straight home,thinking that i could study physics and history since its hcl paper tmr and there isn't much to study. but i fell aslp! i slept for 4 hrs and wasted my whole afternoon slping when i could hv used the time to study,rahhhhh!!! not only that,i slept at 11 plus yst night and set my alarm to wake up at 1am this morning to study,in the end,i didn't wake up at 1,i woke up at 3am instead. i'm such a pig. i'm just so angry at myself,why is it that i must waste my time slping when i can use the time to do more important things like studying?it just triggers the feeling of self-hate.i hate myself :(

i don't know if i'll still be able to survive through the whole of this exam period. there are just too many disappointments that keeps taking away each and every bit of my hope to do well for this end-of-yr exam. i feel so hopeless now.



feels like we're caught in a trance
maybe it's all in the mind
but we've gotta find a way to leave all of this trouble behind