Thursday, October 12, 2006

today's our last paper,chemistry. well,although i think i'm not gonna do well in it,but i'm still happy,cause EXAMS ARE OVER! :D :D :D

finally an end to the endless nights of staying up late to mug and mental block outs. yay!!! there's gonna be a 1 week break for me before going back to sch on the 18th. results will be out on the 19th. i'm not eager to know any of my results at all and i don't wish to get back my results. i think i'll be utterly disappointed in myself cause i don't think i'm gonna do well this time,and i have only myself to blame for neglecting my studies due to my commitments. well,i shall let this be a lesson learnt to me,hopefully it will not happen the nxt exams. i really got to learn how to manage my time well,cause my time management seriously sucks =X

now that final year exams are over,i have to start preparing for my chinese o lvl paper in 2 weeks time. there isn't much to study but i'm gonna brush up my compre skills by doing chinese comprehension everyday. i hope it helps,haha. i must score well,cause the criteria to continue taking hcl nxt year is to score at least an A1 or A2 for chinese o level,so i really hv to buck up! i'm not going to let 3 years of my efforts of studying hcl go to waste just like that (:




so here we stand
anchored in hope
letting the rain wash away every fear
stars in the sky
twinkle and shine
i pray they won't disappear