Sunday, November 19, 2006

RAH! i'm doing my thimun resolution and i'm completely lost. totally got no idea how to write a proper reso. i followed the format of the sample reso that mr lim gave us but my reso is only one page long. thimun is next next week and i think we are still very unprepared for it. we have only come up with a brief reso when other schs are alrdy lobbying with each other. i think we are just not committed to do this whole thing. firstly,all of us have to attend our ccas and it's usually very hard for everyone to be present during meetings due to date and time clashes. secondly,the research part is one big barrier. there's so much research to do that i think we are all drowning in it,plus the fact that information from internet is limited,it's very hard for us to find the answers to the questions we have. frankly speaking,i don't know much about the issues related to ethiopia. hving a hard time doing my resolution now,someone pls help me!



*save me from this mess