Friday, October 20, 2006

HELLO EVERYONE! i'm back (: my apologies for not updating my blog,i was kinda lazy,haha.

ok,results are out,so i shall do a reflection on it.

English- B3
my target was to get at least an A2,but i got a B3 instead. i am very disappointed in myself,and i think mr lim is disappointed in me too. at first,i thought it was because of paper 1 that i scored badly,so i was complaining to him abt how much i regretted choosing the narrative qn,but he told me it was paper 2 that pulled my marks down. i don't know why everyone did so badly for paper 2,when all of us thought it was a rather easy paper. i failed the compre part,and it was my summary that helped pull my marks up. yeah,i cried in front of mr lim,which is so embaressing. i hate to cry in front of teachers because it makes me look like a fool,but i don't know why i cannot control my tears when it comes to bad results. well,but i am happy for my class,cause its 100% pass for english [:
HCL- A2
i'm suprised i got an A2,haha. it's the first time i got an A for chinese,so i'm quite satisfied. this shall boost up my morale for the upcoming chinese o lvls =)
E Maths - B4
i don't know why i just suck in e maths. lol,i got an A1 for paper 1 but a D7 for paper 2,so combined is B4. rahhhh,same situation as mid-year,failed paper 2,and i think it was because i am very weak in graphs =X
A Maths - A2
don't really have much comments abt the paper,except that i didn't do as well as mid-yr.
Physics - C6
i passed physics!!!!!!!! by 1 mark,lol. but it's a miracle that i manage to pass. physics is a total nightmare to me. mum have decided to sign me up for physics tuition. think she's pretty worried for me,after seeing me fail so miserably for every test,haha. i hope tuition helps,but most importantly,i think i should try to get myself to be interested in physics first,cause i don't think i will be able to score well if i hate the subject.
Chemistry - C6
i don't know what happen to my chemistry. i got a B3 for mid-yr exams and now i got a C6. maybe i haven't put in enough effort in studying for it. i'm sorry ms chang :(
Pure Geography - A1
after all,i didn't waste my brain cells memorising those stuffs (: but i guess i could have done better for the MCQ.
Combined Humanities - C6
this is bad. i think the only problem is the lack of time management. i didn't have time to complete both the social studies and history papers. for social studies,i lost 16 marks because i didn't finish 2 source-based qns. as for history,i lost 13 marks for not doing 1 of the structured essay question,but nvm,i didn't study much for history,so i deserve it.

alright,enough about results. now that exams are over,it means that CCAs will resume,and this will really keep me busy. with prefect stuffs,np stuffs,THIMUN and NYAA,there's no doubt that my hols will be packed. haha,i kinda like it this way. i don't know why but i'd rather spend my hols occupied with these activities,than to rot at home everyday. i just wanna occupy myself with things to do,and keep myself busy. i'm not being saddistic or what,but at least this way,i get to spend my hols more meaningfully,knowing that i did not waste my time doing nothing :D



so much confusion circling inside my head
what this one and that one said
its all an illusion